Keep on reading if you would like to know What’s a good simple regimen to shrink pores and erase acne scars?
WHAT IS A GOOD SIMPLE SKINCARE ROUTINE: To shrink pores and erase acne scars?
- Cleansing (2x per day- AM & PM): is necessary because it helps in removing dirt from the skin, clearing your pores(dirt/debris), and exposing a clearer fresh layer of the skin. We are oftentimes exposed to a lot of chemicals and dirt in the atmosphere, I cannot stress enough the importance of double cleansing 2x per day. (2x PER DAY). Remember to use a gentle cleanser. Cleanse in circular motions for at least 90 seconds. Also, you cleanse in the morning to get a fresh start to your day… and you cleanse in the evening to wash away the day.
- Moisturizing (2x per day- AM & PM): hydrates and softens the skin. Moisturizer hydrates the skin and keeps it healthy and youthful. You cannot miss this step. Incorporate a broad spectrum (SPF 30-45 if you can) to protect your skin from the sun’s rays during the day. (2x PER DAY). I prefer two separate products (I don’t like moisturizers with sunscreen built-in)… For best results, mix the moisturizer with sunscreen yourself and apply it to your face… wait at least 20-25 minutes before you apply your makeup.
- Enzyme Mask (1x per week- PM): helps in balancing the skin. It provides your skin with important nutrients. Great way to shed dead skin cells naturally. It will give your skin a radiant glow. (1 DAY PER WEEK) I love an enzyme mask to address acne, post-acne brown spots, uneven skin, and ingrown hairs in the chin area. I also love a good clay-based enzyme mask to address acne & acne scars at the same time.
To shrink pores and erase acne scars
DID YOU KNOW:
An enzyme mask will address acne, acne scars, and ingrown hairs in the chin area at the same time…
Read the full blog & Listen to the podcast associated with this blog here:
HOW DO I PREVENT ACNE?
Acne can be prevented (reduce the frequency of new breakouts by doing the following:
- Keep your skin clear by doing small things every day like double cleansing 2x per day (morning and night).
- Make sure you’re using the right products for your skin type and goals
- Never skip moisturizing your skin.
- Not using a toner and/or scrub daily. Only use them 1x per week.
- Never sleep with makeup on.
- Drinking half of your body weight in ounces of water.
HOW DO I CLEAR UP ACNE FAST?
You can always start over. Bad times and ill feelings will pass. What you focus on expands. A master was once a beginner. Always seek opportunities from failure. See every obstacle in life as a teacher and a catalyst for growth.
- Join the 21-day clear skin challenge for all the tools and resources you need for clear, smooth, and even skin
- Order your home care kit to help you clear that unwanted acne, post-acne scarring (brown spots), and ingrown hairs in the chin area.
- Book an in-depth new client consultation with Esther The Esthetician